Attention – End of the Year Roster Updates Needed:
If you have not already done so, please spend time this week talking with your group about their plans for the fall. Your Growth Group information is currently posted on your attendance webpage. Please review your night, time, location, group focus, and roster, and then submit any anticipated revisions for the Fall Quarter. Thank you for your prompt reply as this will greatly help us anticipate the needs for new Fall Growth Groups.
A number of groups have a social during the summer. Do not feel guilty if you are not planning to do this, but feel free to plan something, especially if your group is continuing in the fall.
Potential Schedule for Evening :
Listen to Leader Audio resource on the Leader Tools webpage for more details.
MY STORY AND DIGGING DEEPER
- Answer the first question in the “MY STORY” section to find out people’s plans for the summer. (Take notes on plans shared.)
- “DIGGING DEEPER” questions (Optional): Can answer if time permits, you decide.
- “REMEMBERING HOW GOD WORKED” - This section will segue into taking Communion and sharing about your group experience this past year.
- (See Leader Guide for more detailed ideas and instructions.)
- Explain that we want to end the year by remembering and celebrating Christ’s death and resurrection.
- Read the verses. You can ask for people’s responses to them, or just comment on them yourself. Use the Corinthians passage to take you into Communion.
- Pass the bread, thank the Lord for it, and eat together. Pass the cup, thank the Lord for it, and drink together.
- Move into prayer time, thanking Jesus for His commitment to love us and to work in our lives as people have shared in your group.
- Close in Praise Song (optional). (See possible worship song options in Leader Guide.
- Have everyone fill out a Feedback Form if you haven’t already done so.
- Dessert Time